Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Love the BR

A little Banana Republic story for you: Once upon a time, I tried to talk myself into buying a cheap shirt for work instead of going to BR. I looked around and couldn't find any black button-downs. So I went to BR and asked. Did they have them? Yes. They had two kinds- one for busty girls that didn't pull apart at the boobs and one for the less busty. I love you Banana Republic, I do. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
(Please don't tell me that BR shouldn't make their clothes in the countries they do. Clothes are hard to find that my mom doesn't comment poorly on.)
Happy days.
cc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"(Please don't tell my that BR shouldn't make their clothes in the countries they do. Clothes are hard to find that my mom doesn't comment poorly on.)"

If you feel the need to justify remember, if its good quality then it is less environmentally damaging (and socially also i'm sure) because you don't have to replace it that often.