Thursday, August 15, 2013

Redneck 4th of July Concert

I've had a hard time in Arizona figuring out exactly what to do on the 4th of July. I've had several lame ones, a few amazing ones (Prescott & Park City), but in Phoenix I usually am at a loss. But sometime in June, Groupon had a deal to see Brantley Gilbert for $10. And Who doesn't love "You Don't Know Her Like I Do?" or "More Than Miles?" Right?! I was so excited!
All us girls from work bought tickets and met up on the 3rd to watch them. It was so fun to sit outside (and sweat to death) and see all the fun people.
This American Flag shirt was for all the firefighters who died the week before. There were so many people with shirts like that.
It was so fun to be country again and, of course, to have another reason to wear my John Deere hat.
It was a perfect 4th of July.










No comments: