Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pomegranate Juice

Ok, so this new blog this is much too exciting to sleep:
Funnest way to eat a pomegranate (discovered 3 days ago). Use it as jelly with peanut butter.
Warning: If you are, as I was, a pomegranate virgin, do not wear nice clothes to dissect your pomgranate. Lay down paper towels. They are messy. Put all the seeds/fruit in a little gladware container and use them as needed. Allow about 15 minutes for this fun and exciting adventure.
My brilliant roommate Jessica also put the seeds in a vodka/sprite martini for great color and flavor. Oprah stole the idea the next day, but we're sure she didn't mean to. Happy tasting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that Oprah recently debuted a drink she called "her pomegranate martini" yet I beleive I originally came up with that. That hurts Oprah!! I thought we were friends.