Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thank you Rachel Ray! For my first "solo" (this means my roommate and I did the cooking)Thanksgiving, I present to you:
Rachel Ray's 365: No Repeats, #57 Turkey Cutlet Parmigiano with warm, fresh grape tomato topping, pesto, and mozzarella. Absolute Heaven. Add Butternut Squash & Broccoli on cranberry plates, and the feast has begun. Toast with Sparkling Apple Juice or Riesling, depending on your preference. (wink wink) Happy Thanksgiving to all! cc
p.s. The pumpkin pie is in the oven :o) I am praying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. (I'm the roommate)

Anonymous said...

christin my dear i am SO impressed. i could never make all that. my turkey was still pink so we had to microwave most of it. ick. ick. ick. you amaze me.