Saturday, April 17, 2010

I want to hold soft things....

So growing up with sisters, you learn a lot about girls. You figure out just how, when, and why they might be feeling emotional, and you learn to deal with it. When you live with your sister who is becoming a women's health NP, you learn more about the female body than you ever cared to know, but you know you're going to get the stories anyway. And so, you get to the point where girl stuff really doesn't get to you to much anymore.
And if you're Brad, it means you can even appreciate the irony of the best tampon commercial ever made. Which we laughed at hysterically the other day:

And then 2 days ago I came home to this sitting on my counter:

He's going to make someone a great husband someday.

9 comments:

ashley said...

hahaha! too funny! he IS going to make someone a great husband!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Best commercial, ever.

Jessica McIntyre said...

Oh my gosh that ad is hysterical. It was like she has a secret video camera in my house and then made an commercial about it. I also twirling in slow motion while petting my soft cat while wearing white spandex.

Anonymous said...

that so is THE best tampon commercial ever. thanks for sharing! really!!

RC said...

Leave it to my son Martha

Camille Elise said...

hahahhahahaha...I'm gunna show this commercial to everyone!!! THANKS!

RC said...

THIS IS CANDICE NOT RON. I NEVER THOUGHT I WAS MISSING OUT NOT HAVING TV, I MEAN I LOVE MOVIES, BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS AD AND I REALLY FEEL THAT IT MAY HAVE BEEN WORTH THE $50 TO EXPERIENCE IT FIRST HAND.

bradleyjohn said...

And yes, the girl I was shopping with thought I was a little crazy when I told her I needed to buy that box of tampons :)

Emily said...

laugh laugh laugh, and laugh some more. I haven't seen that commercial. and I'm still laughing.