Monday, September 12, 2011

Bliss

Outside the spa

Kaitlynn was happy- just confused for this picture I think!
 There's a spa here called Bliss that I've been to twice for just basic manicures. It is such a fun fun place, and I thought it would be cool to take the girls here to get their nails done before the wedding. So on Friday, I booked Kaitlynn and Brea for manicures and Candice and me for Pedicures at the Bliss spa.
There's a little lounge with brownies and cucumber water and crackers where we sat for about 2 seconds before they took us in. It was fun 'cause we all got to sit together, and Kaitlynn thought it was so fancy. Candice was so funny and so entertaining to the girls who worked there that they said she should have her own show. She is so hilarious. Our nails turned out perfect, and Kaitlynn wanted to play spa when we got home, so I gave her a pedicure in the kitchen.

Where we all sat...Candice was to my right

Fancy Kitchen Pedicure
p.s. Tate and Kaitlynn met Jonmark that day, too. When Jonmark rolled in, Tate started jumping up and down excitedly and yelled,  "Where did you get that new BIKE?!" and then "That looks like a tractor!!" Jonmark then moved to the couch so Kaitlynn and Tate could ride the tractor all over my house. They had so much fun :-)

2 comments:

RC said...

And to think all those lovely girls are part of my family. I am a LUCKY man!!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

You girls look so wonderful. All of you.

If I ever return to AZ... a pedicure here is a must!