Wednesday, February 03, 2010

But Officer....

I could be doing plenty of things with my day today. For example,
My "learning modules" for my third clinical site of the semester
My pharmacy quiz
My Research quiz
Reading my new, unwrapped Glamour
Working out for about 2 hours to jumpstart getting this three pounds I've accumulated this month off of my body
My Discussion Board for my Women's Problems class
Buying a new business casual shirt for my clinicals
Going to Whole Foods to buy some yogurt that ISN'T expired
But, instead, (or maybe also) I will be sitting in traffic school from 8 to 5 because
I apparently cannot tell the difference between a yellow light.....
and an orange one.

5 comments:

MindySue said...

Hahahahahah....er, I mean, OUCH. I'm sorry :(.

RC said...

None of my children EVER mastered the actual STOPPING at a stop sign or red light. They think they are exempt and that "rolling through slowly" constitutes obeying the law. Sorry for your wasted time but if you do the crime you do the time.....

annberet said...

Being proactive is for squares. Am I right? ;)

btw... I came across this blog today, and thought of our late night conversation at Bridget's crib. I found it interesting.

http://lightrefreshmentsserved.com/2010/02/02/blogtastic-the-blog-where-i-work-out-why-i-blog/

breymom said...

Sorry Christin,
I remember when you first learned to drive and you'd slam on the breaks at every red light LOL I'm sorry the officer couldn't have seen you then, tomorrow is a better day:)

Emily said...

I spent last monday in traffic school because apparently I can't read a speed sign... or a construction zone sign.;)