Sunday, April 17, 2011

Late Night Taquito Run


I think, perhaps, that taquitos have not been given their due respect on this blog as of late.
A certain number of taquitos have played quite an important role in our relationship.
And they have certainly contributed to me gaining 3 pounds. And to Jonmark's diastolic going up 10 points.
You see, this is Rolberto's.

Rolberto's is open 24 hours a day. Which has been helpful when Jonmark leaves my house at 1 am starving. Not that it's close to my house. But it's somewhere between our two houses, which is still not close.
They make the best Horchata in the world. They also serve 5 taquitos for $2.90. Or 3 taquitos for $2.55 (I think). Loaded with tons of guacamole and cheese and they are perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
Jonmark was in Reno when we starting dating. He was there for 5 days afterwards, so I was kind of excited to see him.
He brought taquitos to my work and we ate them in the break room and it was oh-so-cute.
Since then, there have been several late-night taquito stops.
Taquitos with the movie Tangled.
Taquitos at 12:01 on Monday morning.
Taquitos after I got my nursing license renewed.
Taquitos this Thursday night at work.
Taquitos with new friends. Taquitos with Brad.....
You get the idea.


Sometimes Jonmark can be a little crazy when posing for pictures. But, see, even when he's tired, he loves his taquitos.

1 comment:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

He just might be a man after all of our hearts... Oh man... When I see you guys next can you say taquitos with my guac?