Saturday, October 01, 2011

Dinners Lately...

So a couple weeks ago, I was on a kick of awesome dinners. Here you go.

I still love my toaster oven. Now I love the baking set I got to go with it. 

Roasted Figs, Proscuitto, Bleu Cheese, & Arugula with Aged Balsalmic.
Vanie said it was the best thing she's ever eaten in her life. I got the recipe from a Family Circle magazine at work. :-)

Butternut squash, pomegranate seeds, kale, pumpkin seeds & chicken with homemade dressing.
Why I love fresh&easy: They sell chopped up butternut squash and already shelled pomegranate seeds. And figs.
In September. 

Arctic Char with Fennel Salsa. And green beans. 
I'm on kind of a turquoise/aqua kick right now. I did finally get my dining room table from World Market, so I needed placemats and plates to go with it (my other ones had broken over the years). I found these at BambEco, after extensive searching. I think it's the coolest website ever and I LOVE these plates! :-)

2 comments:

RC said...

Nice plates, weird food.

Suzette Selden said...

Love your table and all that food. I need all your recipes.