Sunday, October 02, 2011

WHNP.... finally.

So I did it. I started my job. My career. You know, the thing I've been going to school for for like 12 years. Yep. That's it. I started on Monday and everybody has been so sweet. I was nervous because it's been awhile since I've really learned this stuff, but they had me answering phones for medical triage this week, and it was good to build my confidence that, yes, actually, I do know how to answer these questions. This week I'll shadow with someone and after that, I'll be on my own. (I'll be researching some stuff this week for sure).
Anyways, it's quite fun to be treated with so much respect so fast. It's been really exciting and I'll keep you all updated. In order to celebrate, and because I loved Jennifer Aniston's hair on the cover of Glamour this month, I chopped and dyed my hair. Well, Vanie did. Yay! I love it. (I don't, however, love this picture, but it's the best I could do on my own.)


Oh, and here's my favorite thing ever. PLEASE OH PLEASE click this link.

8 comments:

MindySue said...

You look great on that page!! and I love your haircut and must insist that you somehow send me the link/scan/image of Jen Aniston on the cover because I have to have your haircut. Now. I love it!

Sweet Em said...

Just what I was looking for! Congrats on the new job/career! and hair cut.

Katie said...

love the hair!

Anonymous said...

1. LOVE the haircut!
2. Like the new blog layout.
3. Congrats again on the new job! HOORAY for you!
4. I miss you.
5. Skype soon? We're 8 hours ahead. Let me know when you're off work and I'll find a time when I am not in class.
6. You rock!
Love you!
Ariana

Suzette Selden said...

Love the haircut & color! And love the link - is that where you work now? Can't wait to see you soon in Austin.

katilda said...

the hair is uh-mazing. new job, new hair...you are a new woman! buy some new nail polish!

Quinn the Eskimo said...

I dig the haircut, and the website. Next time you should definitely take your picture in a lab coat....and maybe behind a microscope, just to look official.

breymom said...

I love the new hair, blow dry it and tease it up way high...ok maybe I've been living in Ut/Id too long haha! Fun seeing your business picture under the N.P.s!