Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Perri Marie

Walking her Turtle Balloon
It appears that if I would like to stop getting "why are you still a dork?" text messages from my dad at 7am, I will have to start blogging about the awesomeness that was my Christmas holiday. As I went through the pictures, I couldn't help but be a little drawn to the ones that have a certain 22 month old in them. She has the best "cheese!!" face in the whole world, as you will see. Behold, little Perri Marie:

Trying to Sneak into the Wheelchair
Eating
Sitting in the doll bed made by a little elf named my dad

3 comments:

RC said...

Does that little smile ever get old? She is a camera ham like I haven't seen in in 30 years. "take a picture of me, dad" ring a bell?

Bonnie said...

Our sweet little Perri!!!! And Tate and Kaitlynn!!!!

bradleyjohn said...

You know that those beds were in part created by the two helper elves . . .

But Perri is rather cute.