Saturday, November 23, 2013

The pictures!! The pictures of my beautiful home!! Hooray!!





The dining room light is just peeking out here. I love it. 

The bedrooms. They were all just the same before. Now I have a yoga room,
a "kids" room, and the cool hippie guest room. I even put chalkboard paint
 inside the closet of the kids' room!

This orange bathroom was quite a few shades brighter than originally imagined.
But I'm kind of loving it. 
The Master was just so bad....

And now I love it so much.....




And this closet makes me feel like a Kardashian. In a good way. :-)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Can't wait to be there next week!!!!

Jess said...

Having had the privilege of seeing your beautiful home in person, the before pictures do not do it justice. You have put so much love and hard work into your house, you can feel it right when you walk in the door. I am so proud of you my friend!!

MindySue said...

It looks SO beautiful CHristin!!! I love it! Great colors!

Suzette Selden said...

Amazing! You rock, & seeing these is making me think there will be an end to my 3 month ongoing master bath remodel. We need to talk soon!

bradleyjohn said...

I hadn't looked at these yet! So I've seen it in person, which is better, but I am super impressed at the photo collage thing. Well done.