Friday, December 09, 2011

Ripped.

I've been working out lately. Like a lot. It all happened when Bridget alerted me to this picture:

This is our friend who lives in Utah (I think. Ok- so really, we're not that close, but I do know her.) after getting all ripped doing Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. Which of course made me look it up.
This is it: LiveFit Trainer. So far I've done these workouts for about 3 weeks- and have eaten a ton of protein and veggies. Most nights after work, Jonmark and I will meet at the gym and do our workouts together.Some days, I don't think it's made a huge difference, but really, it has. Jonmark always tells me I'm looking so strong and that my back looks totally ripped at the gym. And even Vanie says she can tell a difference. Now, I'm no Jamie Eason yet (even though we are now facebook friends :-)), but I've never worked out quite like this before, and I love that I know what workout I'm doing every single day. And she changes things up so I don't get bored, and every month is a little harder than the last. I'm really excited to do the whole thing. I still need to take my own before and after pictures, but evenings after dinner are not the best time to take them I've decided, even though that's usually when a spare photographer is available. Anyways, it's been fun. And I'll post a picture eventually when I'm done and all crazy ripped. whoo-hoo!
p.s. My favorite part of this so far has been this conversation with Bridget. I had done the leg workout for the first time when I had a 2 hour lunch and had been whining and crying about how much my legs hurt for about 3 days. Bridget called. I told her I was doing this workout.
"Have you done the legs?" she said.
"Yep."
"Can you walk?"
"Um, nope."
"I did it last week. In the morning, I stood up next to my bed and then fell on the ground."
heeeheee. yeah, it's kinda hard. But it's getting easier.

3 comments:

RC said...

I thought the last picture was you with a new haircut!! Not really but thought I'd throw that out there. Guess We'll here more about the workouts and see the results in a week?!

Suzette Selden said...

I'm totally trying this out, so excited!

bradleyjohn said...

Father, I am not sure if there is enough sunshine, nor sunless tanner in the world to make your daughter turn that color.

Having said that, I'm very proud of my half-elf sister that is sticking to this workout. And you better be good in Idaho!! And take Brea with you to the gym cause it'll be fun.