Friday, December 09, 2011

What Happens When You Leave Me Alone...

I have a lot of my best nights, I think, when I'm by myself. I also, of course, have some of my worst nights then, too, but that would be another post. (Which likely will not be happening.)
Tonight, I cleaned my room and the kitchen like crazy (to the point where I found a new places for purses and vacuumed). I adjusted the temperature of our water heater so I no longer have to have lukewarm showers. I also changed out my shower curtain liner and hooks-that-have-always-been-terrible, and washed all my workout clothes. Yay! And took out the recycling. Tomorrow I need to call the apartment office and complain that we need another recycle bin. It is always, always full.
Tomorrow night is Jonmark's company's Christmas Party, and I offered to help make dip and peppers. The pepper recipe I found in SELF magazine. And again, I will love Fresh & Easy forever for actually making it easy to find peppadew peppers and cheap goat cheese. They are so delicious!



And lastly, well, before most of that, actually, because I've been starving for 2 days now- I made my first Juevos Rancheros. I don't think I've ever baked an egg before. And even though it kind of looks like it is surrounded by snot, it was completely delicious. (Should I be worried that the avocadoes that I bought TWO MONTHS AGO have shriveled a little but were actually not completely ripe when I sliced them tonight? It freaked me out. I ate them anyways.) I think this is breakfast tomorrow. Good-night!

1 comment:

bradleyjohn said...

I believe those are the exact stuffed peppers I ordered at the Bambara when we just went up. Shocking I know.