Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday Party. Is she really 33?!

I didn't have too much time to do a birthday party this year.  (Besides, it's 33. Not the most milestone of years.) But I did want to get together with as many friends as possible. Which, if you're wondering, is not very many on Dec. 22nd (many of my best friends here are my co-workers and a lot of them were out of town). So we just met up for a nice little dinner at Liberty Market, which is a great little restaurant and very chill. I still wore my fancy "model" outfit, though. It was my almost-birthday.
Oh, yes, that IS Vanie's new boyfriend, Peter. He might be a big deal.
Speaking of big, Jonmark did not gain 100 pounds. This is just a very weird angle of a picture. 

again, still not dating, but it is a cute picture.

Roxanne and Mina, two of my favorite co-workers from my last job

1 comment:

RC said...

Yep, she's REALLY 33. It seems a little sureal to me too. I'm glad you had some fun and got to be with your friends for the day. Always were a party girl! Happy Birthday baby girl!