Saturday, March 28, 2009

Appreciated.

Day 10 was the sweetest I could have asked for. My patients literally said I was "exceptional" and that "they didn't know how they would get along without me," now that I had the day off. I again had 5  walkie-talkies (they walk &  they talk- how much more can you ask for?) and in my case, they all slept, too! whoo-hoo! Ok, well 2 of them slept all night anyways. 
Still...I felt so appreciated; it was such a calm night and things just go well when you are in a routine like that. Anyways, I'm glad it's over, but I survived. 
Afterwards, I came home, showered, got ready, and went to Ashley Minkalis' bridal shower that Ariana threw that was darling and so fun. Then slept for a few hours. Now off to a birthday party and a meet-people-from-utah-shin-dig. So much fun. 
When do I sleep again? :-)

No comments: