Saturday, March 07, 2009

I LOVE GETTING PACKAGES!!

Very little on earth makes me more excited than getting a package in the mail. I love sending them almost as much, but getting them is so EXCITING. Even if I ordered it. But especially if I did not and it is a TOTAL surprise. Like today. 
I got a package from former roommate Jessica. It was a late Christmas present, which, if it is a total shocker, is the best kind of Christmas present to get, in my opinion. Inside, I found:
4 WildFlour Bakery Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies from the Boise Co-op, which I adore.
And....(drumroll please)
HANDWARMERS!!
No, I don't know when I'll use them. I'm sure some day I will go somewhere cold. Or my AC will get stuck or something. But I love them. She knitted them all by herself and they make me feel very sexy and chic. And so I posed for you all. Enjoy, once again, Blue Steel. 



as a side note, do you all think people in general should just buy each other more random gifts and abandon the necessity of doing it in december? i kind of think so. i mostly mean friends, not families. families should stick to christmas mostly.

4 comments:

MindySue said...

I SOOOO want those handwarmers. I hinted to curt that i wanted them for christmas (and by that I mean I flat out told him...and i wrote it down)...but no luck.

breymom said...

When I ever leave my house again I want to put together a fun package for you, I've thought of it a million times. I'm a slacker friend but, I also worry about losing kids in the store and driving off without them which have both happened recently! In the mean time I LOVE YOU and your love for packages!

bradleyjohn said...

if your a/c sticks!! the only real concern that we arizonans have with the cold.

Jessica McIntyre said...

Ya, I know that knitting handwarmers for someone that lives in Arizona is insane, but I really wanted to knit you something so handwarmers it was. I still completely suck at knitting but oh well.