Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Lena From Russia


I have a new friend. She's very popular, though, so I might not see her all that often. She is from Russia and very entertaining. Brad met her first, at church, but now we all hang out sometimes.
She and I worked out together the other day. Usually I would want to punch someone who looks that hot while working out. This is a girl whose "pet pee" is sweating. And yet, she's still sweet enough that she hands me a workout she found in Fitness magazine and says, "Let's do this," so I lead the way and we have a blast.
She says hilarious things, and she's very nice, and she even forces me to do fun things. Saturday went like this (phone call),"Christin, I have the day off so lets go work out." Me: "I'm not home. I won't be home for an hour." Lena: "Ok, I'll be at your house in an hour. We'll go work out." Me: "um, Ok"
Lena (my house, an hour later): "Ok, we'll go work out and then we'll watch 13 going on 30."
Me: "Ok."
Me (later): "There's a party tonight at Mike's house but I don't know if I want to go."
Lena: "Yes, you're going. I'm going so you're going."
Me (laughing): Ok!
Who said I needed to do homework on a Saturday anyways? PLEASE.
(This is a picture of Lena eating a honeydew, which she loves. It is not the prettiest picture of her (she really is striking), but for now, it's the only one I have.)

4 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Good to know I have been replaced...

Seriously.


But I am glad that you are getting more adventuress!

Sorry if that sounds a little jealous.

But I am.

RC said...

You need to quit working on social studies, foreign affairs and concentrate on doctor stuff.

bradleyjohn said...

However, Brad could work on foreign affairs. . . ha ha ha.

RC said...

Brad needs to concentrate on Homeland Security (like getting into school and finding work!) HA! HA! Ha!