Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NP celebration dinner!

So, I think most of you know that I finally have a job as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. I start on Sept 26th, and am so excited! To celebrate, John & his girlfriend Marisel, and Brad & his fiancee Brea took me out to dinner. Now, yes, it could have been a little awkward riding solo on this outing, and granted, there was a moment or two, but basically, I love these people, and dinner was incredible. We went to the Arrogant Butcher, which is a fox restaurant (all of these are awesome and I have almost eaten at every one of them- but I had never been here). I only have one picture of all of us with our food. But to sum it up. I had an incredible Ribeye. John had Pork & Beans (which was like super-tender pork shank and beans), Marisel had Bolognse (and she's from Panama so she said it all beautiful-like), Brad had this sweet potato pasta which was basically insane, and Brea had salmon, which was actually kind of lame. (But it was ok and she liked it). It was just so good to sit and talk and enjoy everyone. It kind of felt like old times. And they were good times. Love you guys, and thank you!

4 comments:

RC said...

As I read these great eating escapes of yours I wonder where my children learned to eat like this. I always taught them to eat normal food at normal places...Just wondering, that's all. It looked like a fun evening and a ribeye is as normal as they come but sweet potato pasta?? come on now, that's not the kids I raised.

Katie said...

Love, Love, Love the gray dress you wore to Josh Groban!!!

MindySue said...

What is a fox restaurant? I want to eat at all the great places you have eaten!

indeazgirl said...

Mindy-
Behold Fox:
http://www.foxrc.com/

:-) So delicious! (And you can come visit. Even with all your awesome kids)