Saturday, July 28, 2012

200K

If you've been following this blog or my life at all, you probably know I love my car. Go ahead, search my blog for "Altima" and see how many posts come up. A lot. In October, I'll have had in for 10 years.  The only time I don't love it is when a BMW zips past me on a freeway entrance ramp. (And it's ALWAYS) a BMW.
I've replaced a lot of things on my car myself, and I just recently had a lot more things done to it. But she runs like a champ, and has been everywhere with me, so I was pretty excited when she turned 200,000 miles the other day. I realized I could make it to Target just as the odometer turned, which seemed appropriate, so I made a lady in the parking lot take my picture with it.
The next day, the "check engine" light turned on. But it went off a few days later. Not worried. :-)
I was at a stoplight, mom.

Self-portraiture not working

YAY!

"Check Engine." Nope. 

2 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I think all of us that are friends with you love that car.

RC said...

Who would have thought that purchase in Pocatello ten years ago would still be running today? Glad you take care of it and just crowd the Beamers on the on ramp and they cannot pass.....