Saturday, July 21, 2012

Treats!

In case you're wondering how to pretty thoroughly undo a few months of hard work, I have a few steps for you.
1- Ask all your friends what their favorite treats are from Trader Joe's.
2- Go there.
3- Buy all of them. Plus a few of your own favorites.
Here are my glorious finds. (And oh my gosh have they been worth it). What are your best summer/trader joe's treats?

Apparently you are supposed to defrost these
for 40 minutes. I did that once. 
I had these first at a sushi resturant.
Luckily they are perfectly portion-controlled. 

It not only sounds fancy, it tastes fancy. So, you know, I love that. 
Cookie Butter. JVizz's contribution. It's like ground up shortbread
cookies mixed with peanut butter. Hard to explain. Amazing. 
They're like otter pops with mashed
up peaches. Seriously. 


I find it quite entertaining that the best picture
I could find of this on the internet was a container
with only one left. Mine also had only one left so I gave
 up taking the picture. 


7 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I am fully convinced that since you knew a Trader Joe's was on it's way here you did this to ruin my "few months of hard work"....(that has yet to be done!!) Can't wait to try all of them.

RC said...

This stuff even sounds good to your backwards, sheltered life, father!

Jess said...

Oh and they have S'more treats also. So good. . . I stocked up on peanut butter filled pretzels when we went to Bend, OR a couple weeks ago.

Bonnie said...

You should go to Whole Foods and NOT Traders Joes if they sell this stuff!!!!;0)

Tyler and Ariana said...

Those peach pops sound SO good right now. I love Trader Joes!!!

Camille Elise said...

I love love love MOCHI too!!! My boyfriend and I argue about how it is pronounced...I think I'm right of course! :)

RC said...

Do they sell Moon Pies there??