Saturday, September 29, 2012

Last Days in the Polochic

Here, I just want to throw up a few of my favorite pics from the last few days and then we'll move on
My sickest little baby

Peter brought peanut butter. Best moment ever!!

Our good-bye ceremony- smoky, slow, and definitely different

Traditional Mayan Clothing

The Four Seasons, wishing us well

John just found out he caught scabies
I got to FLAT-IRON my hair!!!


Nica- such a cool girl



He took his medicine so good! He had a fever of 103.5!

Taking a machete to the cardamom

Teaching IV's

The Line for the Clinic. Pretty much every day. 
:-)

2 comments:

Suzette Selden said...

What an amazing trip Christin! And an incredible experience. Love it.

bradleyjohn said...

You know who wouldn't be that close to Christin with a machete? This guy.