Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Clarence Goes Out West and Meets a Purple Horse


So I haven't blogged about Christmas, because, really, how exciting is hearing about someone else's morning of gifts? It was a pretty basic Christmas with a few twists and turns. Candice & Brad got wheat grinders. Apparently someone knows I don't cook bread. We all got food storage. I got a Garmin GPS for the next time I go to LA and John has to work and is not 100% available to keep me from getting lost. :o)
My favorite gift I gave, probably, was a book to Kaitlynn called "Clarence Goes Out West and Meets a Purple Horse." I read it 4 times to different family members and laughed every time. I highly recommend this book, especially all you Arizonians. So cute! (And apparently you can get it used for 42 cents on amazon.com!) But you can't click this picture to look inside on this blog. Sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes that book will always be a favorite in this house and thanks again. Unfortunately, Kaitlynn has already changed the names a few times and is lost as to why I prefer to use the names given by the author and not names like sparkle and flower.

RC said...

Sort of reminds me of her mother a few years back......