Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sorry It Took So Long


It sure doesn't take long to get sick of looking at pictures of ham, does it? I worked quite a few days in a row and have been pretty lazy, so sorry that I haven't posted in a bit. The Tuesday after easter was our friend Dr. Brad's 32nd birthday. He got accepted into Johns Hopkins and may be moving soon, and we are going to miss him so much. He is so very cool. Bridget decided we should get up early to celebrate his birthday. So she called his roommate and determined when his usual breakfast time was. Which meant I had to get up at 7:30am. Ouch. So I crawled out of bed, we brought ham, eggs, and waffle mix, and headed over to Dr. Brad's. Here's a few pics from our early morning celebration: Bridget cutting ham, Dr. Brad pretending to be Sherlock Holmes-ish, and The Mug That Bridget Broke.






1 comment:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Did I ever tell you how cool the broken mug pic is? Very artsy! Love it!