Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here.

In seventeen minutes, my plane to ireland is taking off without me. I was sad about it last night. Today I am wondering when I am going to go for real and pleased to have a little time to be more financially prepared.
But yet, I still feel a little bit as if the plane is abandoning me. I've never before ever planned a vacation I didn't go on.
So instead I'm eating the fresh & easy version of Pirate's Booty in the living room in my underwear reading Oprah. At least until I know the plane has left.

6 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I'm sorry honey. That is a real bummer.

On the upside, the "Pirates Treasure" from F&E is BOMB

MindySue said...

awww hon. you should probably throw some Ben and Jerry's in there too.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Oh BLAH BLAH BLAH! You get to come to Park City instead!

Yipee!

Ok whatever it isn't Ireland but still it is very green here! And my name is Irish!

Tara said...

I'm so sorry Christin!! That sounds like an awesome trip. Planning it IS half the fun so I guess you just get to prolong that part of the fun right?! (Small consolation now, I know.)

Camille Elise said...

i'm really curious...did you you get your money back? Is it in limbo? You didn't waste money did you??

indeazgirl said...

We got a credit of the money that we can use for up to a year. But it costs $270 to use each ticket on top of what we paid. I am going to write them a letter and try to get a refund. Here's hoping!