Thursday, June 04, 2009

I Went on a Date

I went on a date last Saturday with a guy who used to be in my ward. He is a very nice guy and was a good sport through the night. He and I had never talked much; he's a pretty quiet guy, but he was a good conversationalist, so all in that area was well. I wasn't, however, a huge fan of the rest of the group, who were kind of.....how do I say this nicely....dbags. Now, I usually don't say this and I might edit it later, but people who ignore completely what you are saying, won't take pictures with you during your group photo scavenger hunt, and straight up walk you past a place called'ICON: sip nibble flirt' to go to Burger King are just basically rude. I later realized Allen and I should have ditched the group to go here, but sometimes I'm just too nice for my own good. I tried to make my own fun by taking most of the pictures/videos on the list. Here's a few examples:
Me dancing on the lightrail

A random person on the lightrail (I rode the new light rail!! That was fun!!)

A guy whose facial hair was longer than the hair on his head

And me jumping in a fountain. Oh wait, that wasn't on the list. But sometimes you just have to entertain yourself.

Oh, and this is Allen. Enjoying the shake straw exclusive to Burger King. Whoo-hoo!!

7 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

The picture of you in the fountain is AWESOME!! That sounds like a really fun date.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Maybe you should come do a scavenger hunt in PC? I can promise you I ll take the photos!

Travis Butterfield said...

wow. good for Allen. that took guts to ask you out. I'm glad you had fun, even though the rest of your group were lame-o's.

Sweet Em said...

That girl on the light rail looked nice, you should have hung out with her.

Anonymous said...

Your face in that photo is totally saying, "This would be cool if you were cooler."

Just thought I'd share.

MindySue said...

did you go on that photo scavenger hunt at MORP with us? I certainly hope so because that was probably the most fun I've had on a date. I LOVE your fountain picture. You and I would have ENTIRELY Too much fun together.

breymom said...

my last date scavenger hunt was with you! the fountain I do every time I get the chance, way to be:)