Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Dailey Method


So I was a pretty good cross-trainer in the month of May. I swam, I did yoga, I did Zumba, I lifted, and I did the Dailey Method. The Dailey Method is a fancy-schmancy Scottsdale class that also happens to be in Paris. It's loosely based on ballet and is a lot of moving your body 1 inch at a time. Supposedly it gives you very long lean muscles.
It is true that I couldn't walk for about 2 hours afterwards.
But I wasn't sore the next day.
And I totally looked like a football player next to those girls.
And I was reminded that North Scottsdale is its own special place full of lots of money and lots of plastic.
And I had to buy 3 classes to go so I have two more of these magical experiences. Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

bradleyjohn said...

Stuff White People Like.

RC said...

It is amazing to me that so many exercise places exist and cost so much and most of Americans are overweight....