Monday, June 28, 2010

Inside My Dreaming Brain


There are lots of mornings I wake up and want to tell someone about my dreams. Simply because, they. are. so. weird.
Last night was maybe a little crazier than most.
It started with dream that John called me and said, "You'd better hurry and come pick me up because I think I'm...." and then the phone hung up. I thought gangsters were getting him, and it actually scared me enough to wake me up out of a dead sleep.
When I went back to sleep (three whole minutes later), a wooly mouse was running through our hospital and it was very important for some reason to catch it (and save it or kill it, I'm not sure). All I know is I followed it outside amidst some security guards and a person wearing "LDS people are Hispanics too" with the letters made out of those kiddie magnets on refrigerators.
This was, of course, followed by a family vacation of all of us riding flying jet skis over Phoenix. Dreamland Phoenix looked a lot like a cross between Disneyland and the Candy Land board game. Brad was upset that we couldn't fly a little lower and go exploring more, and I kind of wanted to, too, but my dad really wanted to get wherever we were going. I think Brad and I took a little detour anyways.
When I woke up, I was exhausted, even 8 hours of sleep. At least it was an adventurous night.

2 comments:

RC said...

What do you eat before going to bed?

bradleyjohn said...

You are so crazy.

My crazy dream was at least you getting a tattoo. Oh I was so stinkin' mad at you. Stupid half moon looking thing on the side of your butt. I mean, the barbed wire I could understand at least.