Sunday, January 23, 2011

And, then, I graduated...






My parents also came in for graduation (of course, right?) They only stayed for a couple days because I was just about to go to Idaho Falls for Christmas. John came as well (we kind of helped each other out a lot during school) and Brad came because I made him. No one really likes graduation ceremonies. And because I think he loves me or something. (Most of these pics are already on facebook.) And there are no pictures of my dad because he hates pictures of himself. But he was there. And I love him. And there were 7 women's health girls; that's all of us.
(So to explain, I got my Master's of Science in Nursing. I take my boards hopefully next month to become a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. I don't have a new job yet. I'll let you know. And last week I started the Doctor of Nursing Practice program. Which is mostly about becoming a leader in the nursing field and not about changing my job or anything. It also might kill me, so please start praying.)

4 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Maroon is such a great color on you and the picture of you and J is to die for in my opinion!

Maria said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Darling Christin! I am so proud of you. You look beautiful and happy. I love it. :)

RC said...

I was so proud I could have busted at the seams. I am so happy for you sweetie and more happy you didn't post any of the pictures of me. I guess you can't fix UGLY!! :o)

Bonnie said...

You're right, no one LIKES sitting through graduation ceremonies BUT after your years of sleepless nights from working and going to school and doing homework, we darn well wouldn't have missed it!! AND YOU WILL DO FINE ON YOUR DOCTOR OF NURSING PROGRAM!! We are ALWAYS praying for you!!