Monday, January 24, 2011

I Heart Bekah





Bekah is my friend from nursing school in Idaho. She rock climbs. She travels the world. She has a boyfriend who's ten years younger than her (i.e., my age). Basically she's the coolest thing ever (I love you all, but she is REALLY cool). She also came to visit last week and we toured Taliesin West (Frank Lloyd Wright's Scottsdale house). It has cool fountains, an awesome dinner theatre, and even a door in a wall! It was so fun to see her and just hang out. Here's our pics!

6 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

How did I not know about some of these places?!?!!

Jess said...

Bummed that we didn't go. It looks cool. Darn it for crappy weather. I am also glad that you posted the picture of "even a door in a wall" because as I was reading that, I was wondering how you made it all the way to getting your NP and the fact there was a door in the wall was worth blogging about. Now i see how cool it is.

Jess said...

Oh forgot to say nice jacket and purse.

RC said...

What did she do, wait until your parents left? We enjoyed meeting her at your last graduation and would have loved to have seen her again. Maybe next Christmas???

Bonnie said...

promise me next time I am visiting you we will go there:)

bradleyjohn said...

I've known about it. I was an architecture major. I used to live within two miles of it. And yet I've never been. I'm so pathetic.