Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yes, I can tell the difference.

All right, so bigger things have happened besides this, like moving and spending the 4th in Park City, but I don't have all those pictures, so we'll start with this.
One of the things Jonmark in I have in common is our general pickiness about water. Mostly that we hate Arrowhead. We told our friend Scott that we could tell the difference between all the waters and he said we were crazy. So we put it to the test.
First, Jonmark and Scott went to the gas station and got these:

We sampled each of them and then Scott went into the kitchen and poured each one into a different glass labeled with a number (luckily my glasses break all the time so I have tons of different ones).
And then the taste test started.

We did pretty good. We only mixed up two, which somehow were Fiji and Dasani.
This is how they ranked:
1- Smartwater
2- Aquafina
3- Fiji & Dasani (oops)
4- Evian
5- Arrowhead
It was fun to finally prove that it's not all in my head. And I'm glad to know I like Smartwater for a reason other than the sweet bottle and Jennifer Aniston. :-)

2 comments:

RC said...

I know you are going to find this hard to believe but I have never even heard of half of these waters. I guess good old tap water from Idaho will have to do for me. I don't think Arrowhead is all that bad if cold, and Dasani is definately NOT my favorite (if there is a favorite). Personally, I will take whichever is on sale.

Bonnie said...

I am SHOCKED (really truly) that you could tell the difference between the waters. Not that some aren't worse than others, but that you could specify the names of the waters which were the worst and the best! I would have bet on this one!