Friday, March 16, 2012

Bridget's Here! ( & The Herb Box)

So John Vizzard got married last weekend. I know, right? Kind of a big deal. Bridget flew in from Utah for the occasion. And, of course, to hang out with me.
I picked her up Thursday morning and she drove me to work. She spent the day bonding with my flats screen and "On Demand" while I spent the day bonding with, well, you know. She also stopped by the temple to get in a few pictures of John & Marisel for their bridals. Which turned out awesome.
As soon as I got off, we headed to Scottsdale for dinners you just don't get in Utah.
First off, "The Herb Box," which Vanie had told me about but I had never been too. And oh my gosh it was amazing.
We asked for healthy and delicious because, well, even though I haven't been perfect on this Jamie Eason training thing, I've been pretty awesome at it the last few weeks, and I was trying to not to undo all my hard work.
My salad was the Apple Frisee salad without the dried cranberries. Amazing.
Dinner was the best roast chicken and maple salmon I may have ever had. (Bridget and I shared both). It was just such a beautiful place. I really wish my home could look like it some day. And the bathroom had a flat marble sink! So cool.
We did have s'more creme brulee for dessert which sounds amazing, but honestly, this place does food way better than dessert. We didn't even finish it. Which my body probably appreciated. :-)





And then we went and got Bridget some Blue Bell. (and yes, I had a little!) Of course.
And then Bridget fell asleep on my couch. 'cause she had gotten like 2 hours of sleep.
Kinda felt like old times.

3 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I love the red couch and Blue Belle.

And old times...

RC said...

I am so glad this is going again. I was afraid I would never see another post. Glad you had fun with Brig and the food was good. I think i would have passed on the meal and gone solely for the Blue Bell but that is just how I roll. I and I keep rolling because I would rather eat ice cream than real food. Keep the posts coming. I'll try not read them until Monday when I'm at work. Love you baby.

Bonnie said...

I want to eat here when we come to AZ next month!!!!