Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You Might Be....

If....
.....you're dancing around your room like a crazy hippie to the sounds of your new Bob Marley Pandora       station,
.....you're in love with your new spray tan 
.....you wore your turquoise butterfly shirt to work today to get this party started early
.....you're yelling back and forth to your roommate, "WE'RE GOING TO JAMAICA!!!" and jumping up and down
.....you're hunting down your passport to use for the very first time
.....you're filling your suitcase with every hippie-like piece of clothing you own, even if you'll just be gone for 5 days
....you've planned on waterfalls, bamboo rafts, and a trip to the Rastafari village, 
then you probably feel a lot like me. 
My flight leaves in 8 hours. 
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! 
I'm going to Jamaica!!!!!!! 

3 comments:

Tyler and Ariana said...

Aaah! I'm jealous!

:]

Live it up!!!

Bonnie said...

I am so excited that you get to finally use your passport and leave the country! After your very, very sad trip to France that fell through because of your unnamed brother, I am so thrilled!

Suzette Selden said...

So excited to hear all about it!!!