Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Costume Week

My friend Katie came up with an idea to dress up every day for a week (I'm guessing not for all day, or maybe I'm wrong). I've been an inconsistent blog reader as of late, but I did happen to catch this post. Apparently I was supposed to dress up like "Clueless" today. By 11pm. It was 12:36 am when I read the post. It's 12:51 right now. I'm sitting here in my Clueless outfit, realizing that I own clothes to make this outfit in about 4 minutes flat. Yay!
















If you want to play along:

katilda.com

2 comments:

bradleyjohn said...

There was a girl in one of my institute classes that would do this. Amelia Earhart one day, Batman the next. It was...interesting at the very least. And I love that you're not too old to occasionally play dress up still.

katilda said...

ahaha...i am so glad i'm not doing batman as one of my themes. leather on a weekday? no thank you...but you still rock for the clueless outfit. love it. thanks for including the button!