Friday, March 23, 2012

The Celebrity "Make-It" List

For a long time now, I've had in my mind a list of celebrity couples who are just going to "make it." I think of sharing it often, but I've never gotten around to it. But here you go. Feel free to hold me accountable.

* Will Smith and Jada Pinkett
* Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow
* Ben Affleck & Jennifer Gardner
* Pink & Carey Hart (This is based on an episode of CRIBS where they were dating and in love. They were put on the list. Then they got married. And divorced. And re-married. I knew it all along.)
* Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
And two couples who dashed my hopes:
* Heidi Klum & Seal. I'm still holding out hope for a reconciliation.
* Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher (they were so adorable!)
Agreed?

2 comments:

RC said...

I might be willing to comment and or agree but in reality I only recognize two or three of these people male or female SOOOO maybe I will withold any comments other than I shall agree with you because I know you have obviously thought about this for some time and most likely researched it to the point that you have to be right.....aren't dad's a great support system?!

Bonnie said...

Jada and Will are on the rocks as we speak!!