Sunday, July 14, 2013

Costa Rica

Add caption
 So May 19th I went to Costa Rica. Such a very cool experience. It was with a group called "Chica Surf Adventures" which is just a group of girls getting together to learn how to surf and do yoga. It was amazing. I didn't know any of these girls beforehand, but met most of them in a 5 hour layover at the little airport.
Most of the girls were medical. There was a pharmacist, 2 surgeons, a dietician, 3 nurses, a sign language interpreter, a sushi chef from Manhattan, 2 coast guard girls, and 2 waitresses and a bartender.
I met a really nice guy at the airport who watched my stuff while I slept, which made life better.
After we arrived, I ordered the best fish sandwich of my life. Like they ground the fish and grated the carrots and cucumbers for some tartar sauce right in front of me. Amazing. We mostly just hung our the first day. And got our schedule. Which looked like this.

Add caption








No comments: