Monday, July 15, 2013

Vanie's Shower & Wedding

Vanie got married last month. I was in charge of her shower. She said we could just grill and do barbeque, but I had just joined The Tone It Up girls, so I had a million new recipes. So instead, we had:

  • Chilled carrot ginger soup
  • Quinoa Shrimp salad
  • Caprese Skewers
  • Naughty Sugar Cookies (not a Tone It Up recipe)
  • Strawberry coconut rafts
  • Spring Rolls with chile ginger and peanut sauce
  • Trader Joe's lemonade and limeade
  • Honey Lime chicken skewers
It was such a fun little shower- at her brother's house and it was fun to get to know all her friends. 




My disaster of a kitchen!!
A week later was the wedding, my mom came into town. She was there to help with the cupcakes. Vanie looked so pretty, and it was so laid back and just nice.


Eating at The Breakfast Club the morning of! She got married at 3



Mrs. Lee!

This is Vanie's new sister-in-law. We are both nurses. We wore the same necklace. Our hair was the same.
Ok, I was a little freaked out. But I also felt like I just found a long lost sister. 

Vanie's new stepson made this sign!


All us friends looking every which way.... :-)
Don't they look so cute and happy?!

No comments: