Sunday, July 14, 2013

Danny's Abs

You're welcome. This is one of the instructors putting the surfboards on the top of the van. We all agreed this was one of the highlights of our trip.

Oh, and there was also this beautiful thing called the ocean. And amazing food. So here's some great pictures of that.



I went exploring here by myself and found a lot of little crabs. 




Let's see, I also had 2 massages, one of which I walked to 25 minutes in the muddy rain, but I still managed to fall asleep listening to the rain, so it was more than worth it. My massage therapist was so cool and we practiced speaking back and forth in each other's languages. She's also 33 so that was fun. And we had one other yoga class by a girl from Argentina who was just awesome and told us to "make 10 breathings" and I loved that (it was at a different studio- not as pretty but still outside and awesome.) And we went clubbing once. And well, that was clubbing in Costa Rica.
Massage View

Adjireal (?)

The muddy road I got to know all too well. 

No comments: