Sunday, August 03, 2014

Jonmark Got Married

Whaaaat?! Yes, that happened. Kind of like this:
Jonmark and I hung out April 27th
Jonmark went to Utah four days later and got sick and went to the hospital
Jonmark fell in love with his hot Venezuelan CNA
She fell in love back.
They started dating.
He told me. I was like "What?" (and maybe I pouted a little. Maybe more than  little. It was kind of a shock to the system.)
I went to a singles' conference in California.
A million people (ok, like 5), asked me where Jonmark was and why I was there. It sucked.
(Also, I got to play in the ocean and try to surf with Mandy. That part was great. And the beach. And my other friends who were there. And the nice people I met. And the speakers. Ok, the conference was great. But parts of it were hard.)
So anyways, I got to hang out with Jonmark at the end of the week the Thursday after I got back.
And Sunday night I got a call. From Vegas. Where Jonmark was having a family reunion. He asked for my blessing, I gave it, and Daphne no-one-really-knows-her-maiden-name became Daphne Richardson. Just. Like. That.
Yes, it is that crazy around here :-)

1 comment:

Tyler and Ariana said...

*ahem*
whoa


that is all.