Sunday, April 20, 2014

Galaxy Pants

My friend Jessica recently introduced me to these two women:
 Gabrielle Bernstein
and 
Heather Waxman

These women are master meditators. Gabrielle calls herself a "Miracle Worker." Ok, I'm sure on some level for some people she is. Both of these women are actually very sweet and have great little 5 minute meditations for free online to help you learn to meditate. I used one of Heather's "Raise your vibration" ones when I was having a crappy day and it was excellent (they are also on iTunes and the podcast app and on youtube)
The other day, Heather and her friend Bex did a 4 day series in which they were both wearing these: 

Now, obviously if they were BOTH wearing them to meditate, galaxy leggings are a crucial part of any meditation activity. So I did the only logical thing. I got some. In order to be a better meditator. 

 I don't think I've meditated since. But I love them. And if you would like to meditate, here is one of   my favorites:  Transformation Meditation



3 comments:

MindySue said...

Cuuute

bradleyjohn said...

Oh Galaxy Pants and Cotton Ball Necklaces.

Tyler and Ariana said...

Are they as shiny as they look?!