Tuesday, September 11, 2007

They're BACK!



Last year, my roommate and I went on a mad hunt for Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's. You see, they made them when Star Wars came out as a special edition. By the time they were discontinued, Jessica was already addicted. So we drove around Boise for about three hours looking for any we could find. We finally found about 6 bags at a Rite-aid drugstore across town. And we bought them all. And kept them in our freezer. And this whole year, I'm thinking about the protein/antioxidant mix and how on earth M&M hasn't capitalized on this yet (especially dark chocolate almond M&Ms- then you even get the HDL/good cholesterol thing too). But anyone, someone wised up and today I found them at CVS. Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

First off, thanks for the Shout Out on your blog. Always makes me feel special. I now need to go on the hunt for them here in B Town

Sweet Em said...

I have an opinion about these dark M&Ms. I accidentally bought some dark plain ones and it ruined my day!! Then I made cookies and added them, along with milk chocolate chips and the day was saved.

Anti-oxidents, schmoxidents. I like my candy the way it has always been - BAD FOR YOU!! :D