Thursday, September 06, 2007

Guitar Hero

I HAD MY FIRST GUITAR LESSON TODAY! It was sweet. And my instructor is hot (which, hypothetically, is irrelevant, but not really)- he also lives with his girlfriend, which also is not so irrelevant. Anyways! I now can play a G,D,C,A,B, and E on my guitar. I also learned I need heavier strings, but it was so fun. The lesson was supposed to be an hour, but it actually lasted 2. Mostly we just talked the first hour. I get my own CD of the important stuff from each lesson that he makes while I am there. Good Times! Jimi Hendrix here I come (actually "Hey Joe" will be my first song. Yes!)

7 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

that is so cool. i have been meaning to ask you if you had taken any lessons yet.

Maria said...

Well, I officially think that your life is WAY more interesting to read about than mine. :) I'm very impressed with everything that you're doing! It sounds like work is going well and you're a real PROFESSIONAL woman! You look amazing, by the way. I'm totally going to start working out--tomorrow. :)
Love you! Call me sometime!
Smiles,
Maria

Maria said...

P.S. I tried to get into your flikr account, and it said, "Carbiener3 doesn't have any photos available to you." Do you need to add me to some list?

Sweet Em said...

Hi Maria - do you have a blog?

Oh and Hi Christin!! My computer bit the dust also so I hadn't been checking your blog and I KNEW exciting things were going on in your life but I wasn't

Sweet Em said...

in on it (sorry, lame laptop I'm borrowing has a mind of its own!). Some day we can go camping together any you can play the campfire songs on your guitar! What do you think!

indeazgirl said...

That sounds like the funnest thing ever!!

Maria said...

Nope, no blog for me...I just write a terribly boring e-mail to my family each week with a play-by-play of the goings-on...I try not to subject the rest of the cyber-world to my nonsense! :)