Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wow.

So on Saturday night I went with a girl from church to see Micah- my guitar teacher-play downtown. You know when you go see someone you know perform and you have this certain level of expectations and if the actual performance falls anywhere in the vicinity, then you're happy? This wasn't like that.
I was SOOOO impressed. And it was so fun to point him out to people and go," That's my guitar teacher." His songs were amazing, the lyrics were sexy, and his voice was great. Really. It was. I was so impressed. His website is fromguitartomusic.com. Then you have to click on a few things to actually hear the clips he has on there, but he played "Midnight" and "One by One." I don't know how they compare to the live experience, but fun nonetheless..
Afterwards, me, Ariana, Micah, Jennie (girfriend), Brad (brother), and Ashli (Brad's date to the ASU football game) all went and ate and hung out at a place called Boston's until like 1 am. It was such a blast and we all had such a good time talking and laughing.
Good, good times.
cc

2 comments:

Sweet Em said...

So - how does guitar teacher's girlfriend feel about your crush on guitar teacher? Sounds like she's okay with it...

Maybe he'll be famous one day...maybe you will!

indeazgirl said...

It's not so much as crush as an appreciation....or something like that. I'm sure Jennie is fine with it. She's a super cute sociology major who is very very sweet. And I'm sure I'm not the first girl to appreciate her boyfriend. :o)
I'm quite certain he will be famous someday.
And equally certain I wil not.