Tuesday, September 11, 2007

KABLOOM!!




Today Brad and I got flowers for a girl in our ward (church) who is kind of having a crappy time of it lately. I mention this not so you know how cool we are :o) , but to say first how fun it was and second to say how cool this flower place (KABLOOM) was. (There's one in Eagle, ID, too) They did such a good job and were so nice. AND if you go in and say "This is how much I want to spend and these are what flowers I like, is that possible?-- They do it for exactly that much and it's way prettier and cheaper and more perfect than it would otherwise be. And then they spritz it with little water droplets and it's so so fun. Yay!
Oh, and my hot guitar teacher is now reading my blog (sometimes I just talk and talk...) so unfortunately now you all will forever miss out on all my naughty thoughts about him. Crap-o-la. :o)
And Maria, I'm so glad you are reading my blog. It makes me so happy when people do. You are so sweet to me. And you are amazing. And beautiful. And a great mom, etc, etc..
Love y'all!
cc

4 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

Umm do you think he might read that entry and figure out about your not so secret little crush??

indeazgirl said...

Kinda planned on that... :o)

Maria said...

Hee hee...I'm glad that I brightened your day!! I know you brighten mine! Loved the pictures of the syrup...didn't even know that was an option at the cannery. Very cool. :)
Love ya,
Maria

Anonymous said...

so basically, those flowers were the most amazing thing that anyone has ever brought me. You officially became super amazing that night, I almost cried I felt so loved...