Thursday, July 02, 2009

I Have a Headache

Let me correct that, I've had a headache since Saturday. When I flipped my head over to dry my hair and heard a pop. It's getting a little better, but it still certainly does not feel great. I have never had a headache anything close to this thing. I went to the chiropractor. It may have made it worse since I felt like death yesterday and had to call into work. But I learned that I have a very straight neck (that's bad) probably from my car accidents. It's supposed to be a little curved (like the one on the right) . This is a random internet picture; not my x-rays, but it looks the same. Anyways, I actually bought excedrin today. Here's hopin'!

7 comments:

MindySue said...

I"m a big fan of tylenol 3. That's what I take when I get a really bad headache!!

Emily said...

Never go to a chiropracter again. In the short space of 2 years Dave worked at the U hospital, he had three patients with bisected vertebral arteries from chiropracters "fixing" their necks. I have similar stories from the hospitals I worked at. DON'T GO DON'T GO!! I like the tylenol arthritis, p.s. More bang for the buck.;)

indeazgirl said...

So far excedrin is working like a charm...but every six hours?!

breymom said...

This is like torture to see! I would be able to help you if you lived closer to me...for freeeee lol anyways, i have a straight neck ex ray too:)

Natalie Thorsen said...

So, I've decided that you are one of my favorite people. I know we don't get to hang out that often because we live such fabulously crazy, busy lives, but you are amazing. Love you!

ps. Hope you feel better soon

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I have heard about this really great spa and hotel here in PC... maybe a nice massage will help mmm????

Maria said...

How are you by now? All better, I hope?