Saturday, July 18, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's


Last night me, Brad, and Ashley watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. It was an incredibly random decision, but I had never seen it and somehow Audrey Hepburn came up. So we ate McDonald's hot fudge sundaes and watched it.
I love this movie. She's so hilarious and random and it's sometimes how I feel and sometimes how I wish I was. Just funny. Her sleeping mask, her cool couch, her dangling ear plugs, her super cool party, her nameless cat, her dates, her diamonds, her shameless constant flirting, not to mention the constant smoking....
I had seen Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady but somehow it hadn't registered that that was her. It was almost weird to watch her actually move, because I had only seen her in pictures about this movie.
Anyways, random. Go see it if you haven't. And watch the trailer if you rent the DVD. Classic.

3 comments:

RC said...

You constantly amaze me with your randomness.....

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I love Holly.

That movie has a little piece of my heart.

breymom said...

I loved the ear plugs too heehee!