Monday, December 06, 2010

Brad is what....26?

So Brad turned 26 on October 10th. It's a little beyond me that my little brother could be 26. He seems to be creeping up on me rapidly in age (which really only means that I'm rapidly creeping older and older.....).
We went to Geisha-a-go-go; a sushi/karaoke place. We rented out a room that they said was good for 10. For a fancy-schmancy Scottsdale place, it was more than a little creepy and a little claustrophobic.

Yep. That's the whole room (plus a TV on the other side). But the sushi was great, and we did have a blast singing group karaoke to classics such as:
"Yesterday" by the Carpenters
"Sweet Caroline" Neil Diamond
"You Oughta Know" Alanis
and a bunch of others I should remember.
Honestly, it was pretty awesome. Even if our waitress looked somewhat terrified everytime she walked in. And even if she was a little confused how or why 10 people wouldn't imbibe the alcohol at a birthday party.....
Happy Birthday Brado!
p.s. can you find the matching cardigans in the picture? yep, that wasn't planned.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Kaitlynn was talking to me (when I picked her up from school for Candice) and said "you know what Mema? One girl in my class said her mother told her she will ALWAYS be her baby because she is the youngest kid, isn't that silly? I told her that I sometimes tell Brad he is my baby. She looked at me like I had lost my mind:0) That goes without saying:)

Jess said...

Cute Picture. Your skin looks fabulous!! Just sayin.