Monday, December 06, 2010

Fashionable

Our friend Polly has taken to posting what she wears everyday. That's how fashionable she truly is. About once a month I'm really pleased with my outfit enough to do such a thing. Here's my two.


The sweater and weird green shirt are from Target. The shirt is a maternity shirt that was on clearance for $3.
The white shirt and sweet necklace are from H&M, which store I totally hated the first time I went (it's generally made for girls littler than me). Vanie and I decided that basically this necklace makes everything go from boring to cool in 3 seconds flat. It's awesome :-)
(As a side note, all my boots circa 2004 are completely worn out and this is the absolute worst year ever to find good high-heeled boots. They are either all scrunchy or over-the-knee, leaving me 3 inches of bootless thigh.....terrible)

1 comment:

bradleyjohn said...

There's that Blue Steel I've missed so much.