Thursday, October 02, 2008

The High Magistrate Returns



So most of you know I got "ordained" online to perform Jessica's wedding in February. Apparently I talked about it enough that one of my co-workers remembered and asked the High Magistrate of the Church of Serendipitous Love to make a return appearance. I hadn't met her fiancee until tonight, but they are darling together, and the wedding was beautiful. Nicole is the bride, and Bridgette is the blonde in the other pictures who works with me, too. And there are more pictures coming!


3 comments:

RC said...

Does this ring as a priestcraft?? I guess if no money changed hands you could keep your church membership in tact. I think the high magistrate should hang up her robes......

breymom said...

Christin,
I think it fits you, I'd want you to marry me! When I told Mitch look my friend married two people (like isn't that awesome) he said "that's bad" and walked out of the room...I guess he and your Dad are in the same thought pattern LOL

Camille Elise said...

Exciting!!! You should make it a side job of yours! :)