Sunday, August 02, 2009

Two Reasons Why My Nephew is Cool




Last week I went home to see the family. Candice and Adam are soon moving with their family to Idaho. My mom and dad are going to move soon. Brad may be headed to Canada for a couple weeks. So, anyways, we took a couple days and went and saw the family for maybe the last time in Bullhead City. Here's a few of my favorite moments. Apparently Tate has been watching Adam lift weights. And clearly he's enjoying the pool. Have you ever seen such a cool lookin' kid?


2 comments:

RC said...

No one has a cooler nephew than you (spoken by his favorite Papa). He is so funny lifting those weights. I about died laughing listening to him grunt while lifting and then dropping them to the floor. He is so much fun I think I may die leaving him.

Jessica McIntyre said...

This is so adorable. He looks way more confident in the pool then I do. I would have been clinging to the little inflatable tube gasping for air.